Sunday, August 10, 2014

Timmy and Em

DISCLAIMER: In case you didn't know, I'm writing this as if these were my last words to you before I died. Which would be today. 

Dear Timmy Ryan,


Timmy, you're the most solid bro I ever had. I've never ever had a friend like you. One who showed how much they cared all the time and you were pretty much one of the only guy friends I ever had who wasn't afraid to say "I love you." You were always there for me and you still are even though I would go through nasty depression ruts, you would always try to help me out of them and I know you would continue to do that. The only regret I have with our friendship is that it wasn't longer. I wanted to go to college together and have you be my best man at my wedding and just be in more shows with you. The thing I love about you is that no matter what I was saying, you always cared about the things that were coming out of my mouth even though sometimes it might have seemed like I didn't care about what you were saying. Which was never true by the way. To think that we grew SO close in such little time amazes me every day and not a day goes by that I don't appreciate our friendship to the fullest. If you were here i would hug you and tell you how much you mean to me. Hopefully this letter is enough.

Your Friend,

-Ardon


My Dearest Em,




Hey. I'm gonna start writing this and I'll probably cry at some point. I'll let you know when that happens. Anyways, hello my beautiful friend! It sucks that I won't be able to see you. You were the only person that truly understood how much I love people. You told me "I don't think anyone loves me as much as you do." And I took that to heart and I was so touched and moved by your appeeciation for the love I have for you. You are single-handedly the person that improved my self-confidence. You know, it isn't up all the way, but it's getting there all thanks to you. I'm so happy that we've gone on so many dates and there were times where we both liked each other and we managed to still be friends. My regret with our relationship is that we never spent as much time with each other as we should have. I know for a fact that we both love being in each other's presence and that we'd do it all the time if we could. So I say that the next time you meet someone like that, spend all the time with them you can. I don't want to leave you, but death is funny like that. No matter what you want, it still comes. I love you so so so much and I'll miss you so much. Okay, now I'm crying. I just want you to be as happy as you can be, and you should allow yourself to be. Never ever let anything or anyone get in the way of that. And I will stand by this until my dying breath; you're one of the most beautiful girls I know. I love you so much.

Love,

-Ardon



2 comments:

  1. I am crying.
    You know, maybe you're not supposed to call boys beautiful. But you're beautiful. You really really are.

    ReplyDelete