Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Kelsea and Andralee

DISCLAIMER: In case you didn't know, I'm writing this as if these were my last words to you before I died. Which would be today. 


Dear Kelsea Kocherans,



I'm already like sobbing, what is this? Anyways, I can't imagine my life without you. Pretty soon you'll have to love life without me. And that's fine, because I know you'll make it. You want to know what I love about our friendship? The fact that we both have broken down in front of each other and cried so hard. Usually guy/girl friendships don't go like that. At all. So look at us being all special! You know, there's seven billion people on the earth right now. And I've met a couple thousand all together. If there was anyone, and I mean ANYONE that I thought could make it in this world, it was you. I knew from the moment you performed in front of me for the first time (Drama 3, wow) that you could do whatever you wanted and be PERFECT at it. I personally think you should continue to be an actress because you have it all! You are an amazing singer, your dancing is flawless and your acting is phenomenal! Not to mention you look like very lead girl role ever. The thing is Kelsea, I believe in you. And I think that's fair because for most of the time we've known each other, you were the only one that I knew believed in me. And that honestly means the world to me that someone as amazing as you believed in me. We've been through so much together in the relatively short time we've been friends. And not to say that I want more bad things to happen, but I wish we had the opportunity to go through more together. Because at the end of the day, you were one of the only people that could REALLY get me through a hard time. And I love you so so so much. Don't ever forget that I love you.

Love,

-Ardon


Dear Andralee Allen,



Hello. I don't want to leave you. The thing is, we're not together all the time, but I always feel for you. As we both know, we're the same person but I think we're connected deeper than just that. I would to be surprised if all of my bad days were your bad days too even if we didn't talk or see each other that day. Also, can we talk about how you are always there for other people but it seems like nobody is there for you. I know it doesn't mean much any more because I'll be gone soon, but I've always been here. You know I would listen and do anything to make you feel better. Because you would always listen to me. The trippy thing was that whenever you would try to make me feel better, it was always in the same way I make people feel better and it worked! You're really good at what you do and please don't stop being who you are because if you stopped then I couldn't die happy. Sweethearts has been, by far, my favorite dance I've been to. Not to say that any of the other dances I've been to haven't been amazing, but that one was so special. And to be honest, I didn't think it would be. Andralee, you just have to remember at the end of the day, you meant something to me and if you can remember that, then I'm happy. I'm good. Don't stop being who you are. Because I love you and I think you should love you too.

Love,

-Ardon

No comments:

Post a Comment