Thursday, July 17, 2014

For Lack of a Better Post

You know, I've realized as of recent, that most of the time it feels like my heart is burning a hole in my chest. And I've been so emotional to the point where I don't know how I'm feeling anymore. One of those teenager things I guess.

The only thought that seems to pop into my head is "GOD. Life sucks."

And my blog posts haven't been that great so I apologize for that. I guess it's because I want to say these things but i don't know how else to say them.

Have you ever talked to someone you really cared about and you asked them "Hey, how are you?" And then try proceed to tell you what's going on in their life, and then they're done and there's a silence.... And in your head you're just like... "I'm fine, thanks for asking."

#me

Life has gotten to the point where I literally break down in tears every time I hear the following lyrics:

"I have wings and I can fly."
"Solla Sollew"
"And maybe now you'll know I care for you."
"I was just a no one only yesterday."
"Or a stair to the sky."
"Somebody's thinking different than us."
"Now little egg, you're alone in the universe too."
"Now for once, I've done something right."
"Notice me Horton."

Anyways. That was a blog post. Hope you enjoyed. You are truly amazing if you've made it this far in the post and haven't scoffed and started doing something else. 

Solid job.

Love,

-Ardon

4 comments:

  1. "...most of the time it feels like my heart is burning a hole in my chest."

    Me too. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And maybe now you'll know I care for you."
    :') i know what you mean man

    ReplyDelete
  3. "GOD. Life sucks."
    Even your sad posts are wonderful because they're coming from you. You're one of those people who I love so much that it would probably really creep you out if you knew how much I adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^I agree with Phyllis. And I know you're probably sick of me and how much I love you cause I smother you, but I love you.

    ReplyDelete