Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Life at This Point

This is the only way I know how to escape.

To escape from the pains and sorrows of REAL life. 

Writing. So here goes:

I'm exhausted. And YES. It's because I'm in a youth theater production. 

"Wow Ardon. That's like... The most unimpressive thing to be exhausted over."

Yeah, I know. But here's the thing.

Have you ever loved something? Like the actual act of doing something? Playing an instrument or running or playing video games or sports? 

And you know when you love that something to the point where you stress yourself over it because you want to be perfect? You WANT to be perfect at it, and you kind of WANT to exhaust yourself over it. 

That's kind of what this youth production is for me. I hope you come see it 'cause it truly is amazing.

It makes me happy. So yay.

Also, aside from that, I miss HER. The girl from my love story. Yeah. She's great. Perfect even. 

I guess that's another thing I love that I want to be perfect for. 

She makes me happy. So yay.

Everything is so exhausting.

But I guess I would only exhaust myself if it was worth it.

1 comment: