Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Questions That Will Never Be Answered

Why do I try?

Why was I born?

Why do I treat people the way I do?

Why do I say that I understand people but I told my best friend I didn't understand her feelings?

Why do I care so much what other people think?

Why don't I care about my family as much as I care about my friends?

Why am I afraid of posting this post?

Why do I feel like practically nobody loves me?

Why do I smother people?

Why do I drive people away with my feelings?

Why do I hurt the people I care about without realizing it?

Why did I fall in love with her?

Why do I love someone else now?

Why do I feel like crying all the time?

Why don't I believe in myself?

Why do I look for validation?

Why do I over think things?

Why can't I realize that me writing this post IS overthinking things?

Why AM I writing this post?

Why can't someone just hug me?

Why do I feel so much for people?

Why do I want to help other people so much but I won't waste a second trying to help myself?

Why don't I think it'll get better?

Why do I miss so many people who live just 5 minutes away from me?

Why don't I miss the people who live thousands of miles away from me?

Why don't I just end this post?

Why?

Why?

Why?

2 comments:

  1. This is just. Perfect. Made me want to cry a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow my heart. Also I am relating with this so much.

    ReplyDelete