Monday, July 14, 2014

All For You

I wish you were here.

I wish you were here so that we could fill empty days with best friend fun. I wish life was like this:

I wish I could just invite you over and we could watch a movie that we both want to watch or something.

I wish that I could just show up to your house with ice cream so that I could make you feel better. 

And I wish that if I needed it, you were there to give me a hug. 'Cause I love you so so so so so so much. 

You're my best friend and I wouldn't trade you for anything. 

Do you realize that you're one of my only friends (maybe even the only friend) that has stayed with me since middle school AND I DON'T feel like you hate me or anything? 

That's why I always want to see you and hug you and love you because YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND IVE EVER HAD. 

And you don't think my problems are dumb and you'll always listen and you'll always give the advice I NEED not the advice I WANT. 

Oh my God I love you so so so much.

And I can't believe how beautiful you are. Your smile makes me smile because it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. 

Anyways, this is too long, but I can't get over how amazing you are. I love you.

Love,

-Ardon

No comments:

Post a Comment