Friday, August 8, 2014

It's Coming

Okay. This is a message to all people who read my blog... Considering you're even out there.

Pretty soon I'll be posting a series of posts that are very personal to me.

You see, I'm in New Jersey as I'm typing this right now and I looked around and I saw that I wasn't happy with my life and a very strange feeling popped into my head. 

"I wonder if anyone would care if I died."

I didn't feel like anyone would. 

So I proceeded to text one of my friends and he helped me feel a little better. He said "You have changed so many lives."

To be honest, I really don't believe him at all. But I started to realize something. Regardless of whether or not I thought I changed people's lives, I know for a fact that so many people have changed my life. 

So this series of posts are devoted to all the people that have changed my life. If I write a letter to you, that means you have changed my life and I love you. 

Also, I will be writing these as if they were my last words to you. As if I was to die today.

I won't try to be too depressing. 

3 comments:

  1. It is depressing. And if you were to die today, I'm sorry, I would be depressed.
    I wish I was more easily able to express to people how much I truly love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em did not delete the comment, it was me. I didn't know that she was logged in. I hope it doesn't creep you out that I read your blog but I do. I try to refrain from commenting but today I couldn't. I was just thinking last week how much I will miss you when you go to college. You are like family to me. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete