Monday, April 21, 2014

Moments

I loved you once.

I still really do.

I didn't want it to end, because I knew that we would have been so FREAKING AWESOME TOGETHER. 

I know that a lot of people thought otherwise.

Apparently you did too.

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame you for anything, it just wasn't meant to be I guess. One of those "fate" things, you know?

Just allow me to tell you some things that I've wanted to say since that cold winter day when I knew I wouldn't ever really see you again...

The moment you told me that you loved me, I instantly loved you back. 

The moment that we kissed, I knew that you meant what you had said.

The moment you said that we were done, I knew that I never wanted to let you go.

And the moment I saw you smiling with another guy, I knew that all that I cared about was you being happy.

And in that moment, I knew that even if I had loved you with all my heart and with all the world, it still wasn't enough.

But that was okay.

Love,

- Bennett

1 comment: