Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hi

Hi, I don't think we've ever met. My name is Ardon Smith. I've done a lot of things in my life. One of the things I did was start a blog. This is my blog. Not many people read it. That's okay though. I never really kept myself a secret as the author of this blog, but if by any chance you had NO CLUE WHO I WAS, here I am.

 I am an actor. Hence why I am blue in that picture. Without acting I would legitimately be dead. So, there. Also, I'm not the best singer, dancer, writer, actor, friend, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda. But I've learned to try and be happy with myself. Nothing in this world matters more to me than my friends and my craft. I hope that you can say the same for you. I love almost everyone and if you want to be my friend, I can happily oblige. This will not go down in history as a huge reveal or the best blog post ever written, but this is who I am.







1 comment: