Monday, June 2, 2014

Him and Her

She is wonderful. She is beautiful, intelligent, smiles, everything that He needs. She is a ray of sunshine in a dark world. She is a breath of fresh air in a world that needs oxygen. There needs to be more people like her. She does anything and everything to make Him laugh, and it's adorable. Any guy would be lucky to have her, and she's in His grasp. 

He is wonderful. He smiles bigger than most people, and is a positive force. He knows how to make a lot of people laugh, not to mention Her. He's a hard egg to crack, but once you get past that, you realize that He is a wonderfully complete person with drive and passion. His eyes sparkle around Her and they know it. He laughs with Her at the jokes She makes and it's the same the other way around. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is I care about Him and Her. And they may or may not read this post and they may or may not know it's about them. I don't know. All I know is they would be amazing together. They're both some of the most amazing people I've met and I hope they know that. I've never met other people like them. They're unique people in a place where being the same seems to be like a disease. Whether they understand the meaning of this post or not is not up to me. I guess all I can really say is this:

I love you guys.

-Bennett

(P.S. Happy Summer everyone!)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderful and an AMAZING writer!! I freaking love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She read this to me :)
    This is one of the greatest things you've ever written.

    ReplyDelete