Monday, May 26, 2014

3:00 AM

I don't understand why nice people have to finish last.

Because in order to succeed in this world you have to be mean. You have to lie, cheat, and steal.

I know. I just wish the world didn't have to be that way.

I know. Me too. But good things happen.

Yeah, I know they do.

I mean, your life is turning around.

Yeah... I just...

What?

I just hate that the world is so attracted to negativity.

What do you mean?

I mean like... There could be a kid in Alpine, Utah who goes and wins the Olympics and people will care, but they don't for a long time. And I mean, yeah you go on through life and move past things like that, but that will be celebrated for ten minutes. BUT if little five-year-old Billy steals a cookie from the cookie jar, everyone flips their shit and won't stop talking about it for weeks.

Ha ha, yeah I guess you're right. 

You're laughing but it's true.

I know it's true.

But WHY?

I wish I could tell you! But I can't.

Yeah, I know... I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment