Thursday, June 12, 2014

Limbo

I feel like I'm in Limbo.

I'm in that state where I'm tired enough to fall asleep, but I keep telling myself to not. I'm not sure why I'm trying to stay awake though. 

I'm sitting on a silent plane listening to a playlist complied of really slow and emotional songs that make me emotional. I'm not talking to anybody. Somehow my friends got me to sit away from all of them. So I guess I'm "alone".

I tried watching the TV on the plane, but TV sucks and there's never anything good on. And all the good stuff that's on, I've already seen. There's apparently 3 more hours on this flight.

Back to Limbo. 

I guess I'm just thinking I guess. 

The first thing I'm thinking of is the woman sitting next to me. She won't stop looking at me and my TV screen... I turned it off... Thank God she went to sleep as I was writing that last sentence.

The second thing is that MY SEAT WON'T RECLINE. Damn.

(Okay let me get serious now)

(Ah yes. Turbulence. Perfect)

(Okay, now I'm serious)

Have you ever been in this state I'm in? It seems like your body makes it easier for thoughts to free fall through your head. The things that are free falling through my head are phrases and conversations I had this past week.

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

"I just love your blog." - J

"Take a chance." - N

"I want milk." - T

"Cha-Ching." - T

"I love you." - A

"It's all going to be ok." - A

"First things first, I'm a sethie." - R/S

"We're not dating." - Pretty much everyone

"I miss you still. Because we have not hung out." - E

"I will take a bucket of cold water..." - J

"I didn't know until just now how much I really do care about you." - C

"I miss you." - C

"Just hurry home, okay?" - C

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  

I don't know. I'm just free falling. In Limbo.

1 comment:

  1. "It seems like your body makes it easier for thoughts to free fall through your head."

    Yeah, I've been there, too. I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete