Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thank You - Part II

To Nic Thomas,

Thank you. Thank you for seeing things the way they really are. Thank you for seeing me the way I truly am. Thank you for always having such a clear and vivid view on whatever is going on. Thanks for being someone I can turn to, because that's hard to find these days. Thank you for standing up for me. I've never felt so appreciated and loved before. Thanks for being one of the funniest people on the face of the planet, because heaven knows I need to laugh a lot. Thanks for always being a solid bro and being there when I need someone. Thank you.

To Rilee Crump,

Thank you. Thank you for being the only person I can handle sometimes. Which is all the time. I mean, I can handle you all the time. ANYWAYS. Thank you for being my friend. And I really mean that from the bottom of my heart. Because even though we're a year apart and I'm older than you I feel like I have to be way cool to hang out with you. Therefore, when I do hang out with you, I feel cool. Thank you for being beautiful on the inside and out. Thank you for being able to be crazy and hilarious one second, but if I needed it, you're able to calm down and listen. Look, I love you. So thank you.

To Miriam Edwards,

Thank you. Thank you for being so funny. Legitimately. You can always make me laugh! Thanks for always being real with me. Because I feel like some people can be very fake, but whenever you interact with me I feel like I'm interacting with the REAL you. And I love that about our friendship. I know that I don't know you the best, and I know that you don't know me the best, but I legitimately love you and appreciate you. And I'm grateful that you are who you are. Thank you.

To Timmy Ryan,

Thank you. Thank you for allowing me to be your friend. Thank you for always being so kind and understanding towards me. I'm glad that we got to know each other through the course of doing shows together. Thank you for taking long drives until 3 AM in the morning with me, and thank you for facetiming me until around that same time. Thank you for always wanting to talk to me, it really means a lot. Thank you for just being you. And thank you for being one of the best friends I've ever had. Love you man.

To Tyler John, 

Thank you. Thank you for making me tougher than I've ever been. Thank you for being a friend when I need you. Thank you for listening to my problems even though you probably had better things to do during all that time. Thank you for showing me that the way to be happiest is to just be yourself. Thank you for still being my friend through all this time even though you have better and cooler friends. Thank you for being honest with me. Thank you.

To Hailey Brooks,

Thank you. Thank you for helping me through everything. Thank you for being a good friend to me regardless of the fact that I may or may not be a good friend to you. Thank you for trusting me with your stories and problems, and thank you for making me feel like I'm helping you. Thank you for the late nights, and for living across the street from me. Thank you for letting me be your best friend, because that means the world to me. Thank you for showing me what true confidence is. Thank you for showing me that it doesn't matter how you look, dress, speak, what music you listen to, etc. because people do look past that and they will love you regardless. Thank you.

To Jack Hoffer,

Thank you. Thank you for being one of the kindest people I've known and making one of the best impressions I've ever had. Thank you of being accretions of who I am because everyone knows that that is hard to find. Thank you for re-teaching me some morals that I had forgotten because I needed them. And thank you for laughing and being there when I need it. You're one of the best people I know and I can't thank you enough for everything. But I guess all I can say is thank you.

To Em Pew,

Thank you. Thank you for being the most caring and genuine person I've ever met. Thank you for not caring what other people say and judging people for them. Especially with me. That's a trait that we all need so very much. Thank you for being one of the only people I can really confide in because you treat my problems like real problems. Thank you for letting me dump my problems on you, and thank you for allowing me to do the same for you (even if I do it more to you). Thank you for being beautiful. Inside and out. Thank you for being a real friend. Thank you.

To Suzy Castleton,

Thank you. Thank you for being my best and only wingman I've ever had. And thanks for being a REALLY GOOD ONE. Thank you for being a person I can trust. And thanks for being someone who can be crazy with me one minute and then be willing to be real and serious the next. Thank you to listening to my problems and agreeing with me on a lot of them! Because we have the same views on the same subjects. Thanks for being an amazing actress. I love working and interacting with you. I love you. Thank you.

To Lessi,

Thank you. OH MY GOD THANK YOU. You've been my beautiful and amazing friend for so long. Thank you for letting me rest my head on your lap the first time we met. I know it was creepy, but what would our friendship be without it? Thank you for being the realest person I know and thank you for listen to me complain about certain things and certain people. Thank you for letting me cry in front of you. Because crying sucks and I would only do it in front of someone I trust and who I know wouldn't judge me because of it. Thank you for everything. I can't ask for anything more from you.

To Quin,

Thank you. Thank you for giving me self confidence that I would have never found without you, because you raise me up and you believe in me. Thank you for trusting me because I love hearing your stories. Your triumphs and defeats. Highs and lows. The whole thing. Thank you for caring about me and keeping in contact with me even after you moved. Thank you for being an attractive person and calling me attractive. Because I believe you. Because you are attractive... If that makes sense. Anyways. I love you. Thank you.

To Ashley,

Thank you. Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for calling me your best friend. It means a lot. Thank you for always caring about me and worrying about me. It makes me feel like somebody cares. Not that other people don't care, but its amazing to know that it's you who cares about me. Thank you for hugging me and telling me you love me. Thank you for trusting me. Thank you for those 3 hour phone calls that we're so famous for. Thank you for being someone I can always rely on. And thank you for always being willing to give advice. Thank you for always knowing what to say. Thank you.

To Chloe,

Thank you. Wow. I can't thank you enough. You've changed my life. Thank you for making me realize that you can really care for someone even if you don't know each other that well. Thank you for showing me that it's not only what's outside, but what's on the inside that counts. Thank you for showing me that two people can just be friends regardless of what their feelings are towards each other. Thank you for being the perfect example of the fact that you can't let life get you down. Thank you for showing me that no matter what happens, if you stay positive and don't let anything get you down, you can't get down. Thank you for showing me that you care about me. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for hanging out with me. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

2 comments: