Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dear... You.

Look, I have no idea if you will ever read this. And if you do, I don't even know if you will think that I'm talking to you. But I want to say this. I want to.

I love you more than a friend, but less than for me to go crazy about you. Well, I am crazy about you, but I don't want you in that way. I don't need a relationship from you. 
I just love you. And that's that.

I think that you are fantastic and that you should never change. You know what? Screw the people that tell you that you are less than you are, because you are more than I'll ever be. I can't stand it when people degrade themselves, but if you do it, I feel like my soul is crippled. 

Nothing means more to me than your happiness. Nothing. 

We don't talk as much as I'd like us to talk, and that's fine. I get it. You have other amazing friends, and I know that they are great people. But I swear on my life, I will be your rock if that's what you need. 

I will go to the ends of the earth to get what you want. I will make all the money in the world so that you can be happy. 

I will drive to your house and talk for five minutes, if that's what you want. 

You're my best friend. 

I can call you whenever I need, and you're there. 

You can run into my school crying and I would hold you forever. Because I care that much about you.

Things can get tough in anyone's life, but nobody else can live the days you've lived. And I tell you what, I can't believe how strong you are to have lived through all the shit you've lived through.

If I told you that you were one of the most beautiful people I had ever seen, would you believe me? Because you are. I don't tell people that unless they are. I'll tell you every day if that's what it takes to get you to believe me.

You make me unbelievably happy. That's why I probably want to see you a lot. That's why I text you in the morning and hang out with you until the night. You make me a lot happier than I make you, and I really appreciate that.

I just miss you and love you. The stuff that we have gone through together, I will never forget. And I love you. Still. You've changed my life more than any other person I can think of. You've helped me to discover the beauty in anything and everything. That means the world. 

Do you like how I picked this fab color to write to you in? 

I want you to go and have that boy be your boyfriend. He's a great guy, and you're an amazing girl. You deserve him more than anything. He's not a prize to be won, but you know! I promise that I will do everything and anything if you want me to. He's a good guy. A 12 in that jacket.

I want you to have that boy be your boyfriend too. He's adorable, and so are you. Like I said, nothing matters to me more than your happiness, and I wish he would stop whatever he's doing right now and just go up to your door and kiss you. That would be amazing. That would make me so happy! I want to see you happy, just remember that. 

You are a fantastic performer. When I see you doing what you do, I can't look at anyone else because you are so good. I wish I could be as talented as you.

You are an amazing person. I actually get shocked whenever I hear you say something negative because that never happens. You always manage to stay so positive, and that's one of the things I admire the most about you.

You are a fantastic writer and friend. I can't get over that we used to not talk to each other. I'm so glad we are friends because I don't know what I'd do without you.

You mean so much to me.

I just want to let you know that I love you and nothing will change that. My happiness will never be more important than yours. If I had to choose between you being happy and me being happy, I would choose you every time. Just remember that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment