Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Sun

Every day, I wake up in the morning,
I take a second to look at the sun rise over the top of the mountains
I didn't start until this year, but I never knew
What REAL appreciation was until this had happened.

The sun brightens my day. Literally.
Now, all that aside, the sun is a marvelous thing
It can stand for so much. Beauty, happiness, warmth.
Or sometimes you hear that Beatles song come on, and you sing.

The sun lets me see everything around me more clearly
Nothing beats that moment when the sun rises in the morning
And sometimes the clouds, the rain, the snow, tornadoes, and hurricanes can block it
But the sun is always there, just supporting life as we know it.

We revolve around the sun because the sun is what keeps us going
The sun is what keeps us alive
The sun is just a big ball of gas
Which spins the earth around for a ride

The sun is life
The sun is true
But my sun isn't in the sky
My sun is YOU.



2 comments: