Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Here's Another Post About You

I'm not lying when I tell you you're beautiful.

I'm not lying when I say I love you.

I'm not trying to pull your leg or be a dick.

I mean it all from the bottom of my soul.

Because whether you realize it or not, you mean a lot more to me than you think.

And if that's not enough, it's fine.

But I love you.

You can put a smile on my face without fail. 

I've hardly ever resented you for anything, which is hard to do because I resent some of what my friends do.

You might hurt me but I hurt you just as much.

I know at the end of the day you care about me.

I need you in my life.

You're one of my best friends and I love you so much.

Love,

-Ardon.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love this because I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete