Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Yesterday Rocked My World

I've never felt so terrible and conflicted in my life. 

I just don't know what to do.

I had a very long conversation with one of my best friends last night and I was crying and all this stuff. She asked me "What do you always tell me?" I waited quietly and patiently for an answer. After a few moments of silence she said "Do what makes YOU happy."

And I agree. I really do. I just don't know what will make me happier. I have to make a choice and it's one or the other. 

Life likes to play games with people and it doesn't hold back anything. It will take anything you thought you knew, prove you wrong, and then throw it back in your face with as much force as possible. 

I told my friend over and over again "This is so hard." 

And she said "I know. But whatever choice you make, you can't lose." 

I guess that's a little but of optimism I can have while holding two different peoples' feelings in my hands. 

I guess I'll let you know what happens.

-Ardon

1 comment:

  1. So so true. You deserve the world and whatever makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete