Thursday, September 4, 2014

The White Crayon Can Do So Much More

We all have the colors of our skin. You know, white, black, red, yellow, all those things. (You can hate me if you think me saying all that was racist.)

It's kind of like a box of crayons. 



We all have our colors and when people draw with green, green comes out. Same with purple, orange, blue, etc. 

We all are like crayons, but just a little different.

Well, a lot of different.

Imagine all the crayons are people, and you use them to draw. For example, take me. I'm probably a white crayon. PROBABLY. 

Let's say you take me (white crayon) to draw. Except when the paper meets my body, white doesn't come out. Maybe blue comes out. Or yellow, red, purple, green, aquamarine, etc etc etc. 

ALL THESE COLORS CAN COME OUT, AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?

Because people are almost never what they seem to be. I mean, they totally could be. But sometimes they're not. And that's what's beautiful about people. 

So we're all in a crayon box. Population 7 billion crayons. We can all view the white crayons the same, or we can simply put them to a page, to see what comes out.


2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of when you were little and the colors of your paintings didn't matter because it was your creation. Making the sky purple was your choice not societies. :)

    ReplyDelete